Thursday, February 14, 2008

now , i am 21 years

To night , I am 21 years old then new year has came , new year means new mission in this life .

The hardest thing is to calculate the best and worst things in last year , and make the next year better .

Happy birthday for me ....

Thanks for my best friends :
          1. my mother (The first who remembered my birthday)
          2. wahba (second)
          3. wardaya (third)
Good bye 20 and welcome 21 , i hope the new year to be better for me and for my family .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

كل سنة وانت طيب يا محيحو :) سورى يا حبى انا لسة عارف دلوقتى .,,
والسنة الجاية ان شاء الله تكون فى كندا

Mahmoud Alam said...

محميحوا دي مبتجيش غير من واحد حبيبي اسمه ابراهيم
الله يكرمك يا باشا وربنا يوفقك ان شاء الله

Alam

warDaya said...

انا اتفاجئت اوي بجد

لاقيتها بالصدفه جدا
بعمل سيرش عن حاجه
فجأه لاقيت اللينك ده ف وشي
بجد مستغربه اوووووي